A lot of our Rubix Kids have been with us since the early days of our operations, and we have seen them grow year on year, sharing in their successes and disappointments. For our newer kids, we hope that we will be travelling together for many years to come. For a lot of our Rubix kids the time spent on the bus, is time spent getting to know us, and allowing us in turn to get to know them a little.
We do, however, still rely on our relationship with our parents to cement it all together.
After all if it weren’t for you, where would we be?
Seriously though…. we value our relationships with all of our Rubix Parents, and strive to provide the best possible service to parents and kids alike.
How we would love to say a BIG THANK YOU for your ongoing support and participation:
- For your timeous payments which make it possible for us to meet our monthly commitments (remember, your fee remains the same month on month, so set up the recurring payments to make this easier for you. When this changes, we will give you plenty of notice)
- For making sure your kids are ready when the bus arrives in the morning for collection
- For being available to take calls or answer sms’s when we can’t locate your child at school
- For notifying us timeously of weekly time changes for the upcoming week’s extra mural activities
- For remembering to tell us when you don’t require the service
- For communicating with us
We would love to hear from you too, if there is anything you would like us to improve on, or whether you just want to say ‘Thanks’ too
Thank you for your valued support, from all of us at Rubix