So you thought, the school day ended with the bell :). When it comes to travelling on a Rubix bus, we like to educate our little travellers about the many safety tips and rules we like to follow to make sure that we can keep them as safe as possible throughout their journey with us. This is of course until they are safely delivered to their destination. Maybe you can assist us by reminding your kids about the below safety tips:
- Wait until the bus stops, the door opens, and the Rubix Minder or Driver says that it’s okay before stepping out of, or onto the bus.
- Use the handrails to avoid falls. When exiting the bus, be careful that clothing or backpacks don’t get caught in the handrails or doors.
- Never push other Rubix kids out the way – remember your manners
- If you drop something near the bus, tell the Rubix Minder or Driver. Never try to pick it up because the driver may not be able to see you.
- Be sure the Rubix driver can see you and you can see him or her.
- Walk in front of the bus, never behind the bus.
Remember, we always ensure that our Rubix kids are safely walked into their homes or schools. For our Rubix Parents we would like to remind you that we will only leave our Rubix Kids with another responsible adult, so any delays at the drop off point does have a knock on effect for all those other Rubix Kids waiting to be dropped off.
Thank you for your valued support, from all of us at Rubix