For a lot of our kids, being collected by Rubix on a daily basis is more than just a lift – it’s become a part of their daily routine, and often the Rubix Minders and Drivers become a part of their extended ‘families’. Some of the ‘good riding manners’ we strive to instil in our young travellers, goes a long way to ensuring that everyone travelling on the bus is safe, comfortable and respected. Perhaps you would like to chat to your kids about some of these again:
- Obey the bus driver.
- Stay in your seat and face forward; never stand on a moving bus.
- Keep noise levels reasonable and do not distract the driver.
- Do not throw anything on the bus or out the window.
- Keep head, hands, backpacks, etc. inside the bus.
- ALWAYS show respect for your fellow Rubix kids and especially the Rubix staff.
Not following these rules can cause driver distraction or driver error. If you have any other manners you think are equally important, why don’t you follow this link here, to tell us what you think.
Thank you for your valued support, from all of us at Rubix