We love to think of the Rubix service as a well oiled machine. We do, however, rely on our little passengers to support us in making sure that we are able to provide them with the best possible service on a daily basis. So we thought of some pointers we would love you to share with your kids, and would also welcome and invite any feedback in return.
- Arrive at the collection point a few minutes early (or on time) & stay put!
- Avoid dangerous horseplay while waiting for your fellow Rubix Kids to arrive
- Make sure you have all your bags and belongings with you ready to take on the bus
- Ensure you all walk together to the bus and follow the Rubix Minders instructions at all times
- Always be respectful and courteous to the other Rubix Kids
- Always look out for your fellow Rubix Kids
- Walk in front of the bus, never behind the bus.
- Look both ways before crossing the street.
- Wait for the Rubix Minder or Driver to assist you to get into the bus
And remember, ALWAYS, buckle up!!!!!
Thank you for your valued support, from all of us at Rubix